Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anherb Natural Body Lotion Review!


Hey everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Today I am reviewing another product from the brand Anherb Natural and it’s a Body Lotion. This thing I absolutely love and first got it when I was in the Beauty Centre with my mom and we were hunting for a good body lotion for the winter time. The lady at this counter started showing us products from this brand and we decided to give it a try. And I must tell you I got this same thing again the next time! So I have used two tubes of this body lotion and I feel it deserves a review! So here we go:-


What it claims to do:
This light weight, quick absorbing & non-greasy formula provides long lasting moisturisation, conditioning and softness to all skin types including sensitive skin.

M.R.P.: 159INR/- for 150ml (which is less than the face cream which was for 165INR)

Packaging: Comes in a similar packaging as the face cream and in same size in a white and green squeezy tube with green cap. Again everything’s mentioned and it is handy to travel with.




Ingredients: Have attached a picture showing the list of ingredients below.



What I think about it:
I have all good things to say about this lotion! I have used this during the winters when my skin on my body goes super dry and I have a history of skin problems so my skin gets sensitive during the  winters( not the skin on my face thank god!). This body lotion does all what it claims, it moisturizes really well and is not heavy or greasy and soothes my skin. It has a good consistency i.e. it’s neither too thick nor too runny and it is super smooth(you'll see that in the swatch below). It‘s like how a body lotion should be.
And I don’t know what else to say, I already love this and I know I am going back to this product for the winter time. But the smell of it may be a problem for some since its little weird smelling. The 2nd tube I got had smell like that of Veet!! :O :/
Other than that I don’t think there’s anything which anyone will have a problem with. I and my mom love this lotion and I highly recommend this one if you haven’t found the body lotion which works for you!


you can see how smooth and creamy it is! 


Will I buy this again?: YES!!! Definitely! This one is much better than all those Pond’s and Vaseline Lotions out there! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!