Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jordana Blush in ‘Touch of Pink’ Review, Swatches!


Hey guys! So today I am going to review a Blush! And I love blushes a lot and that’s the only thing I wish to have a HUGE collection of in future! (and I think I am going to say that every time I review a blush. Ha!)

I am reviewing a Jordana Blush in ‘Touch of Pink’ which I got in October from Urbanotuch.com after which Jordana stuff disappeared from UT (does anyone know why??) and it was featured in my huge haul too! And I got some requests right at that time to review it, so finally here’s the review! I am sorry I couldn’t post it before.




M.R.P.: It says 229INR/- for 2.2 gm  but I got it for around 189INR/- (from Urbantouch.com)

Packaging: It comes in a shiny silver circular pan with a screw open lid. I wish it came with a flip open lid, it would have been so much easier to use it! The packaging is okay and sturdy but the lid is not!




What I think about it:
I’d got this blush just because it was so cheap and plus I wanted to get some blushes! See, I still want some blushes, it is never going to end! Ha!
I got it in the shade called Touch of Pink but it’s not pink at all instead it is a nice warm peach color which I really like and gives a warm peachy glow to you face. It’s decently pigmented so one has to build it up if it’s not showing up but I think it is perfect for beginners who are just starting out with makeup. When one has just started using a blush the probability of going wrong is more so with a blush like Jordana, one doesn’t have to worry since it is not super pigmented and one can manage the amount to be applied.
It stays on for pretty long too i.e. 4-5 hours I guess, I like wearing this one to college since it is so natural looking.

If there is something I don’t like about this is it’s lid which is a hassle when you are in a hurry in the morning. And the sad thing is I dropped this blush twice and it was completely shattered after that (pic of the blush in present condition is below)! That's the another thing which is keeping me away from this blush, since I am always in a hurry to get ready for college and I don’t want it falling all over me. Other than that I like this blush a lot and I am surely going to get some more of these.

Well Jordana is available in the Beauty Center (Crawford Market) and also on Healthkart.com if any of you wanna check it out.  I am planning to check out more Jordana products from the Beauty Center, so I’ll keep you guys updated once I know the price of things there.

This is how it has become!!!! Shattered!!!!!!!!!! :/ 


And now here are the swatches below:




Will I buy this again?: Defintely!!!! I am eyeing the shade called ‘Terracotta’ already! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!