Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just Candy Lipstick in Smoke Rose Review!

Hey everyone!
So now I am reviewing a lipstick which I got last year and you might have seen it in some super old haul!

This lipstick is from a brand called Just Candy! Never heard about it right! Same here!
But hey, I was in a hurry and wanted to get a lipstick for some occasion in college and also low on budget.. So when the lady at the store told me its only for 100 INR/- I got it!
I got it in a shade called Smoke Rose. Its a dull pink color with little shimmer in it or it has a frosty finish. Its not matt.

Packaging: It comes in a dark plum color plastic packaging which seems cheap! Ohh and its manufactured by some Viva Cosmetics.



Here are the swatches: swatched twice.
in natural light
swatch in Flash

I have used this less than ten times I think. I don't like it, its drying and the frosty finish makes me look older..that's what I think..
So this review is gonna be really short..and I suggest not to buy this lipstick!
But I have a lipgloss from it too which is pretty good.

Will I buy this again?: NO!! Why to buy cheapo ones when we have Maybelline lipsticks which are affordable and worth every penny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!