Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara Review!!

Hey guys!! So hows everyone doing?
I am so sorry for being MIA for these many days!! Lemme tell you the reason..it was the season of never-ending submissions and lots of work load..and which finally has a happy's ending's with the theory exams!! Huh! So that was THE reason for my long absence..
I don't know if anyone missed me or not but I missed blogging! And I have SO many reviews to do for you guys! I promise you are gonna get the best of me only when I have my vacations on..

So..today I am reviewing the already so many times reviewed  mascara.. which is the Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara! Oh ya..its my first mascara!

Packaging:
It looks cute and I like the packaging! Looks classy!



I got the shade 'Very Black' and its waterproof too!
The wand has a gentle bend and gives pretty good application. Although using it on lower lashes can be a little hassle!




without mascara
with 2 coats of mascara on upper and lower lashes! 
my tiny lashes! :'(

Above are the pics showing how it looks on my eye lashes. Let me tell you one thing..I have super thin and short lashes, and they are almost invisible! Sob! :'(
My younger brother has longer and dark lashes! Why? 
This mascara is not for you if like the fake lash type effect.. It is ideal for college going girls who are just starting out and obviously don't wanna look too dolled up.
It stays whole day without chipping, I don't see any particles around my eyes from this mascara. And it does gives little curl to your lashes. 

Will I buy this again? : Yes, its perfect for everyday wear for college. But I also want to try the Colossal one! :-)

And I am now on Pinterest! Don't forget to follow me there!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/beingpretty/ 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!