Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nail Trend Nail Polish in "Ruby Red"!!

    Hey everyone! I hope your weekend's going pretty good..

    Today after many days I am doing a NOTD post..with a polish I got recently. It a deep blood red color and yes I loved that color, its my 2nd red nail polish and I am not much of a neon or super bright red colors. So this one is dark and looks really good!
    Nail Trend is a brand which you'll see in supermarkets, and I guess its manufactured by Reliance because it has that written on its back. I have four of these Nail Trends ones and they are come for only 15INR/- and in small cute bottles. And I think I 've done two coats of it. They also stay for 3-4 days without chipping I guess coz I don't remember how long I'd worn it.. I usually get bored of my nail paints in 2-3 days and remove it.. :P
     Now here are the pictures:

with flash

with flash

in natural light

in natural light

Have you tried any of the Nail Trend Nail Polishes? What do you think of this one? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!