Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lakme Rose Powder in Warm Pink Review!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a nice weekend! :)

Today I am going to review a product which I use each and every single day without fail and that is my Lakme Rose Powder. It is basically a loose translucent powder which is fit for everyday use. You might have seen this is my 1st Urbantouch.com haul last year.


Price:- Rs.90/- (I got it for Rs.80/- online) for 40gm.

Shades:- Come in two shades- warm pink and rose pink

Packaging:-
It comes in a dark brown shiny plastic packaging. It is like a tub with lid as most of the loose powders are packed. The packaging is quite good for the price. It also comes with an applicator which is good and is quite soft. It packs LOT of product in there..it will last you for more than 2 years. I have been using this for a year now and you can see in one of the photos I have still half of the powder left.






What I think about it:-
It is a good translucent powder for everyday use since it is tinted, not like the white talcum powders. Hence doesn't make you look white. It has light coverage and a faint smell like other Lakme powders. I say this is worth it if you don't want to use your more costlier compacts or powders everyday.



Pros:-
1. Nice packaging
2. Good for everyday use
3. Light weight and gives a matte effect
4. Inexpensive
5. Good amount of product, will last longer
6. It also says it has sunscreen in it

Cons:-
1. It has only two shades. That might be a problem for dark skinned beauties

I don't find any other con in this..

Will I repurchase it?- Yes, definitely! First let me see how long it takes to finish this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!