Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Nivea MED Protection Lip Balm Review

Hey everyone!

So today I am back again with a lip balm review and this time it is Nivea's Med Protection lip balm. Check out my previous lip balm review here.


This is my first Nivea lip balm, I'd used one when I was in school but this is first Nivea lip balm to come in my collection. Below picture shows what all is written on the packaging it came in.

Price:- Rs.145/-

Packaging:- Comes in the trade-mark nivea packaging with the white twist-up thing and colorful lid. I got this particular one just looking at the pretty mint color! :D

What I think about it:-
I'd got this when I was going through a certain weird lip allergy, my lips were super dry and irritated. This although is not super moisturizing helped in healing my lips. It is light and smooth to apply, comes off clear (obviously). And I must say this lip balm I used continously for 2-3 weeks without using any other lip balm. I have finished half of the product and still use it..although not that often (I have many more to select from now)..


Pros:-
1. Nice packaging (me loves the bright color!)
2. Clear lip balm, nice alternative from daily tinted lip products
3. Light and smooth on lips
4. Gives a soothing feeling
5. Worth the price
6. Doesn't give any white or waxy layer

Cons:-
1. Might not work for people with super dry and chapped lips (but I think it will)..

Will I repurchase it?- Maybe. There are so MANY lip balms to try! :D

I have another clear Nivea lip balm which I love. Here are both of them together.. :)

Have you guys tried this product? 

1 comment:

  1. sounds cool.. i horde on lip balms.. will try this out soon..

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!