Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Outfit Inspiration- Jewel Toned Jeans!!

Hello guys!

So I am doing an Outfit Inspiration post after so many days!! And today I thought about doing it on Jewel toned jeans which are IN this fall/ winter! I seriously want to get one colored pant. I am not the bright hot-pink pant person, I'd like to get something which will not go out of fashion and I can wear it whenever I want to. And if you think like me then this post is for you! :)

 I love how Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook styles her outfits! You'll love all of her outfits.
 I want this caramel/ light brown colored one!! I WANT!

I LOVE how Rati di from IMBB and Faux Pas styled her Burgundy and Deep Blue pants! I'll link both her outfit posts below the pictures. :)




1 comment:

  1. All of the outfits are very graceful, colorful and attractive, Likes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments and replying to them!! Feel free to comment!!